What can you expect from a 4-hour on a regular or one-time basis cleaning?
A 4-hour cleaning on a regular basis time is distributed throughout the cleaning site.
Example: In a home the 1st hour kitchen, 2nd hour bathrooms, 3rd hour vacuuming & dusting, 4th hour mop floor.
Note: If area mentioned above needs more than one hour, you may want to consider a one time “spring cleaning” or “one time deep cleaning”.
A general clean may include, but is not limited to:
- 1 or 2 Windows
- mopping Floors
Cost ranges from $15.00 to $25.00 per hour, per person. (According to our survey price quote in the Fresno and Fresno surround area cleaning price quotes range from $16 to $50 per hour)
Ken’s Janitorial Service 4-hour cleaning is generally $65.00 with one person on the job. The hours can be less with more than one person on the job and price may still be at $65.00.
Keeping in mind that there is no contract special or multiple accounts discounts apply to this basis estimate yet.
Let us know how we can make this Year of 2010 more enjoyable for you by saving time and money with your cleaning needs.
Start off thinking positive. Mini-Blinds are beautiful window screen and decoration to any room. Blinds are more affordable and lasting than curtain in most cases.
Keeping these beauty nice and clean can be simple.
1. You will need: bucket of degreaser (multi-purpose cleaner will also due) and water (1 cup of degreaser to 1 gallon of water), small brush, some rags.
2. Spray(with solution in the bottle) the portion of the blinds that you would like to clean. Do not wet the whole blind because solution will dry and dripped to other part creating bigger mess. Wipe clean the blinds on layer at a time starting at the top layer first. Use your small brush to clean corner or hard to reach places on the blind.
3. If you have mini-blind I would recommend taken them down. Outside in the yard spray the solution on for about 5-10 minutes depending on the degree of the built in dirt. Hose clean the blind on both sides. Wipes clean on both sides.
4. After this deep cleaning you can keep your blind clean by wiping them with most cloth once a week to eliminate built up. Regular dusting of the blind will also help.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of dish washing liquid (prefer lemon scent) to 1 liter of water. Pour it to a spray bottle and you have the most powerful and best window cleaning chemical around.
2. Old newspaper or old cotton t-shirt are some the best rags that window cleaner expert use.
Try this out and tell me what you think. Try it on the mirror in your bathroom, car window, house window, etc.
Cleanliness is our expertise. Family own, operated, and in business since 1986. Our family service is built on trust. We started with cleaning our church and friend’s house. Since then our business has expanded to commercial and residential homes with the same quality of janitorial service.